Labels

#kickcancer (1) 4am (1) BIG KICK (1) Blogs (2) break (1) ducks (1) England (1) followers (1) help (1) Jules (1) leeds united (1) Leeds Utd (2) magpie (1) march (1) MJ (1) MrTigs (1) postman (1) This Is It (1) tweeetstreet (1) twitter (3) website (1)

Tuesday 23 February 2010

First moan of february 2010

Well this is my opportunity to have a whinge so here goes! I would like loads of followers on twitter please, i need this to feel useful , i love helping others on twitter and having loads of followers means that i am useful.
To be honest i know that's a load of rubbish but work with me here!
I hope on twitter i do not come across as a bit over the top but if i'm going to help someone then i do! no half measures it's all-out help. That's the only way that i know how to do it.
Who would i like to follow me? well anyone who follows Leeds Utd, I love The Beatles, Prince, Michael Jackson, Paul Weller and Kasabian. Books i like horror,fantasy and autobiographies (all kinds) Films i love Super Heroes, True Stories, Fantasy etc. So if you fit into any of them then please follow me and i will follow you!

No comments:

Post a Comment